At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we get inspired by the belief “It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee”. We are driven by the vision that everybody deserves the coffee they love.
The Sales Performance Analyst is the hero of analytical insight – they ensure everyone takes data-driven decisions to create business value. This role will continue to grow in importance and impact, year on year.
- You make thorough analysis of our commercial data and translate this to the business (internal and external).
- You will be close to our sales team and learn what drives our business to provide insights, guidance and actionable recommendations to increase sales and reach business objectives to all levels of the organization.
- Create global reports and KPI dashboards (esp. from SalesForce / Click where available) to understand business opportunity.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for the sales management : You combine multiple data sources, establish cross-connections, create insights and where possible take a first step towards predictive analytic.
- Become the go-to person for reporting design, improvement & roll-out for our sales organization
- Build analytical understanding in end users and inspire them to use reports and dashboards. Improve the accessibility and readability of customer datasharing for the sales team. Help and train end users in the use of the various reports.
- RGM (revenue growth management): report, analyze and propose action plan on pricing & stealth pricing implementation
- Monitor the relevancy of our reporting (Sales Force) & commission schemes and make needed changes to drive behavior
- You act as BPO (Sales Force) of the sales team and Data & Analytics:
- Local expert
- Implement system improvement
- Represent Belgium in global community
- Train and onboard end users (sales team) to system
- Define new local requirements
- Report and log incidents
- Participate in developing best practice through the global Analytics community, sharing learnings and building skills
- Research innovation and trends to stay abreast of leading practices in analytics
- Min. 2 years’ experience in an analytical role required
- You have strong analytical skills, a passion for working with numbers/systems and a “can do” attitude
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Power BI (knowledge of Sales Force is a plus). You can leverage analytical capabilities of Power BI and analytical hub.
- Natural high attention to details while maintaining focus and pace
- Excellent communicator able to engage the sales team
- Experience in working cross-functionally and positively influencing
- Good understanding of business drivers
- Proactive, creative and solution-oriented
- Fluent in English and in Dutch or French
- Quick learner, deadline oriented and fun to work with !
What is it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven employees, who question the status quo and strive for mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup. When you work with us, you have impact in a dynamic and ambitious environment. We work as a team, celebrate success and support each other. In an innovative environment, we work together with like-minded colleagues. Everybody is focussed on doing what is right- everywhere in the world. What you do here, will be noticed.