The Business Traineeship at Jacobs Douwe Egberts offers a very rich and interesting learning journey. As a recently graduated trainee, you will start your career at JDE within the sales department of the B2B unit (Professional), where you take initiative to get to know the business and learn, within the framework provided by us. You will be employed within the telesales team for a minimum of 9 months and a maximum of 15 months to get to know the ins and outs of our organization. You will then grow within the company towards a new position (different departments possible within B2C and B2B), in line with your interests and competencies.
What will you be doing within Inside Sales/Telesales?
- You are the first contact of potential new customers with our company and you succeed in warming them up to our products and services in a short time by telephone, thanks to your persuasiveness and drive.
- You are responsible for generating and qualifying potential new customers within the Small Business segment. You initiate telephone contacts with prospects on the one hand to start a possible collaboration with JDE. You complete the negotation from A to Z on the other hand.
- You are responsible for the existing customer portfolio within the Small Business segment. Both building long-term customer relationships and increasing revenue within the existing portfolio are included in the farming objectives.
- In summary, you are responsible for both hunting and farming within your region in the Small Business segment.
- You are part of a team and you will report to the Segment Manager Small, Medium Business.
- This position is part of an ideal career path where you can build the necessary foundation to be able to take the next step in for example Field Sales.
- You have a passion for coffee and tea.
- You have a bachelor and/or Master degree and a maximum of two years work experience.
- You are commercially oriented and gets a passion from generating new customers and getting customers excited about a possible collaboration.
- You get energy of receiving, reaching and exceeding your targets.
- You are driven and highly motivated.
- You dare to look at yourself in a critical manner and you have self-discipline.
- You are stress resistant and have the necessary resilience to turn disappointing results into positive actions.
- You fit within the JDE values: Simplicity, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Discipline and Solidarity
- You are trilingual (Dutch, French and English)
- You have the right computer skills and have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; experience with Salesforce is a plus.
What is it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven employees, who question the status quo and strive for mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup. When you work with us, you have impact in a dynamic and ambitious environment. We work as a team, celebrate success and support each other. In an innovative environment, we work together with like-minded colleagues. Everybody is focussed on doing what is right- everywhere in the world. What you do here, will be noticed.