If you have the courage and confidence to venture into new cultures & territories, and you're brimming with an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE. We roll up our sleeves, pitch in, and get our hands dirty to break new ground. Committed to playing at our best, we think bigger and move faster, always rising to the challenge that matters most and celebrating the wins that count.
For this role as a Young Graduate/Potential – Sales Representative, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
- You will soon have a master's degree with a commercial orientation.
- You are customer-oriented, dynamic and easy to contact.
- You have a sense of responsibility and solid organisational skills.
- A thorough knowledge of how to use mobile applications is a plus and you have a basic knowledge of Excel.
- You work independently, are result-oriented and take the initiative.
- You set the bar a little higher for yourself and you are a real target hunter.
- You have a very presentable appearance.
- You are the company’s business card. You are passionate about coffee and tea and you feel very strongly about our products.
- You are driven to get the best out of every situation.
- You can easily manoeuvre between formal and informal situations.
- You quickly see the bigger picture and know how to set priorities.
- You are a team player, but can work independently.
- You are fluent in Dutch and French and have a good knowledge of English.
- You have the ambition to evolve in our company. The position of Sales Representative is a starting position to be held for 18 to 24 months before you take up a position in our Brussels office (e.g. Junior Key Account Manager, Shopper activation specialist, Brand specialist, etc.)
- Given the region, you should preferably reside in the Brussels region.